Monday, March 10, 2008

Francis: Peek A Boo....

This story is incredible scary to me, though I'm not sure if it's because I was messed up when it happened, or if Francis was crossing the line once again. Any commentary is invited.

So one evening, me and a couple friends were hanging out with our pal Ron from the local carwash. We were at his apartment, listening to Slayer, popping mini-thins and drinking Old English. All was going well and we were having a grand ole' time, until I started getting pages that said 7-11. I really didn't understand what that was all about so I ignored it. I should've figured that Francis had something to do with it, since he had also been paging me non-stop. But I didn't. Must've been the narcotics. Anyways... the pages went on until I had an epiphany.... our friend Ron's apartment was right next to a 7-11. I'm so smart, I know, I know.

So I glanced out the window and what do I see? Francis's obnoxious car parked outside the 7-11. I'm not sure how he knew I was there since he didn't even know Ron. He's suck a sneaky little guy. I could see him staring at the windows, trying to see someone spy out so he could figure out the apartment.

Thankfully, I didn't have to run into him because we just waited him out, and his stake out was unsuccessful. He stood out there for about 2 hours. That's just scary.

No comments: