Monday, March 17, 2008

Some brief lesbian ranting..

Some Lesbian ranting...

Few people quite grasp the concept of how terrible it is truly is to be a lesbian. Gay guys, they have it easy, aside from the occaisional gay bashing and STD. They know how to dress. They care what they look like. And for the most part, they are attractive. Lesbos are not quite the same. They can't dress themselves. They take advantage of the fact that there aren't all that many lesbos out there, and decide that it doesn't matter what they look like. And they are mostly unattractive.

I'm not saying I'm a prized pig myself, well, yes I am. I'm too hot for these lesbians. They repulse me and that leaves me fairly lonely. If the sports bras, dyke hair, and wife-beaters weren't enough, they have now started wearing fake penis's under their pants. I don't know about you, but I for one am not attracted to people with mental issues. And I would surely say that wearing a strap-on out in public screams mental illness. So, I say, get your freakin' operation and go harass the straight girls and leave me alone Mr. Lady!

The only ones that are attractive are completely nuts. And I mean, balls out nuts. No common-sense, no ability to reason, and "I'll stab you in the face if you ever cheat on me" type of jealousy. That's scary. So, I ask you people.... what is scarier.... a woman wearing a penis underneath her men's American Eagle Carpenter jeans, or a knife-wielding hottie with every intention of stabbing you if you even so much as look at someone else?

You're right. I'll go with the knife-wielding hottie. After all, I'd rather be dead than to be woke up by a woman with a painted on mustache, asking me if I've seen her hormone pills. No thank you sir!

1 comment:

Nasty Lesbian said...

I hope that you make a lot of money doing this, because I think you've lost something that has more worth that you realize...YOUR FAMILY. Good Riddance!

-Nasty lesbian who threatens to stab people she loves!